Seminar - Exterior
0BSP15:Vinyl Siding: The Basics and Beyond
- Length: 1 Hour
- Credit: 1
This course provides an overview of Vinyl siding products and compares to other traditional methods of exterior cladding. Further discussion will provide analysis of environmentally friendly manufacturing processes. To conclude the course will describe design and installation features.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- • Describe the recent history of residential siding in terms of popular materials used
- • Describe five key steps along with some of the important quality considerations used in the process of manufacturing vinyl siding as an environmentally sustainable product.
- • Describe how vinyl siding styles are used as architectural elements
- • Describe four important design considerations pertinent to vinyl siding projects
- • Review how Insulated vinyl siding can improve energy efficiency of buildings and contributes to LEED EA rating.
- • Describe key environmental benefits of selecting vinyl siding as a contribution to sustainable design.
- • Discuss some of the considerations that are pertinent to the installation of vinyl siding
Point of Contact
Phone: Sales Support Group (800) 233-8990